MyMedicalBank is Nigeriaâ€™s premier health tech company leveraging on the power of ICT to connect healthcare consumers with healthcare providers across Africa.
We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial-minded medical doctor to join our management team and take a lead in driving initiatives aimed at addressing critical gaps in the Nigeriaâ€™s health space.
This is a remote-working part-time role that is completely flexible. The post holder must be resident in Lagos however to be able to attend to occasional business meetings when required.
The successful post holder will be working closely with the CEO to drive the transformational agenda of the Company.
1. Offer advice and initiatives from clinical perspective including objectively assessing the impact of business decisions on clinical practice being facilitated through MyMedicalBank digital platforms.
2. Review the Companyâ€™s software product development protocols to assess their alignment with clinical realities.
3. Act as MyMedicalBankâ€™s principal clinical contact with businesses, statutory bodies and associations of healthcare professionals such as the MDCN, FMOH, NMA, NARD, AGPMPN, MNCN and MRTB among others.
4. Coordinate the activities of fellow doctors and healthcare professionals within and outside the MyMedicalBank team e.g. in regard to registering on MyMedicalBank platforms, writing articles, offering virtual consultation or participating in MyMedicalBank events.
5. Lead in providing virtual medical consultation to members of the public through the MMB Community platform.
6. Research and publish engaging contents on MMB Resources page.
7. Give presentations and pitches at public and marketing events online and offline.
1. Primary degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS, MBChB, BMBS or MBBCh)
2. Genuine passion to address the decadence in Nigeriaâ€™s healthcare system
3. Flair for entrepreneurship
The role largely entails remote-working. However there will be need for occasional physical meetings in Lagos and other locations.
Compensation designed to reward the fiercely ambitious and vision-driven candidate